NOTE: These are resources compiled from different places, and placed which looks good to me. I will keep updating this on any other important resources.
- Introduction to Algorithms by CLRS [ bible]
- Algorithm Design Manual by Skiena
- Robert Sedgewick’s Algorithms [Multiple Parts in C++/Java]
- Data Structures and Algorithm Analysis by Mark Allen Weiss
- Algorithms in a Nutshell (O’Reilly)
- Cracking the Coding Interview by
- Programming Interview Exposed
- Elements of Programming Interview
- Coding Interview Questions by
- Programming Pearls
- Khan Academy : by Prof. and Devin Balkcom.
- Coursera : Algorithms 1 ( ) – by Prof.Robert Sedgewick & Prof.Kevin Wayne from Princeton university.
- Coursera : Algorithms 2 ( ) – by Prof.Robert Sedgewick & Prof.Kevin Wayne from Princeton university.
- Coursera : Algorithms: Design & Analysis part 1 ( ) – by Prof.Tim Roughgarden from Stanford university
- Coursera : Algorithms: Design & Analysis part 2 ( ) -by Prof.Tim Roughgarden from Stanford university
Other collected Resources:
- Questions in Stackoverflow
- Topcoder tutorials-
- Hackerearth Notes
- Very good for starters-
- List of some reknowned algorithms-
- Begin with DP-
- BigO CheatSheet-
- A Very good blog entry on DS-
- Kind of a Bible-
- Another Course to refer algo: A Competitive Programming Course
Good to know:
- Arrays, Linked Lists, Stacks, Queues
- Searching: Binary Search, Hashing
- BFS search
- Tries, Suffix Trees 
- DP Programming, Greedy Technique
- Learn Programming with more practice
- Try solving the problems again that couldn’t be solved during programming contest.